Professional certification is a process in which a person proves that he or she has the knowledge, experience, and skills to perform a specific job. The proof comes in the form of a certificate earned by passing an exam that is approved by an organization or association that monitors and upholds prescribed standards for the particular industry involved.
Alpha Professional Certification Programs are designed for trainers, facilitators, coaches, consultants and learning & development professionals interested in gaining valuable knowledge of the principles of a particular field and wish to be recognised for their expertise.
Join the 2000+ trainers and professionals who have been certified with Alpha and gained the highest credentials available in the training profession. Alpha UK Training provides Professional Certification in the following areas:
- Train the Trainer Programme (TTP)
- Master Trainer Programme (MTP)
- Training Needs Assessment system (TNAS)
- Multiple Assessment System (MAPS)
- Personal Assessment System (PAS)
- Advanced Decision Making (ADM)
- Management Competency Profile (MCP)
- Smart Teaching System (STS)
- Six Sigma Green Belt (SSGB)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
The certification programs recognize professionals with the commitment and dedication to plan their personal training and development and are awarded to those who, in their respective fields:
- Attended one of the Alpha Professional Certification programs;
- Passed, upon completion of the program, the assessment administered at the end of the program (Pass percentage is 80%); and
- Successfully completed the project assigned to them by the Program Leader within the time frame agreed.
Alpha Certification will attest that you have met the professional standards and you will receive –
- Attendance Certificate
- A special Certificate that will attest your credentials as a Certified Professional
- Pre and Post training self assessment report
- Certificate from accreditation body where applicable
- Certificate from KHDA or other where applicable
- Certificate from HRDA UK where applicable