It’s nearly 2020, and the anticipation to succeed in business is at an all-time high for HR Managers.
Investing in individual career goals and training
Replace them with someone better
Define what is MAPS
What is measures
Why it’s important for people like you
What is MAPS?
There are no good or bad types, personalities, intelligence, thinking style or jobs – all have some natural strengths and some possible pitfalls or blind spots. Our personalities are very much like our fingerprints, no two are alike. Every personality is unique and has varied characteristics. – Dr Mohammed Tikrity
The 4 Components of MAPS
1. Thinking Style
MAPS evaluates and shows the preference individuals have for thinking.
- Q1 – Yellow: Visual, Holistic, Innovative, Hunches, Speculative, Fantasy, Imaginative, the Future
- Q2 – Red: Emotional, Interpersonal, Sensory, Kinesthetic, Symbolic, Subjective, Personal, Values Intimacy, Humane, Harmony
- Q3 – Blue: Sequential, Organized, Planned, Detailed, Structured, Realistic, Down-to-earth, Practical, Sensible, The Past
- Q4 – Green: Logical, Analytical, Quantitative, Factual, Critical Analytical, Objective, Principles, Standards, Criteria, Critiques
Improve your communication
Interaction with others
Self and other awareness.
How is this measured?
Below is an example of how the results are shown. The results will show you your dominant thinking style. In this example, it shows the dominant thinking style is Analytical, a.k.a Q4.
2. Emotional Intelligence
- Self-awareness – The ability to recognise your own emotions and how they affect your thoughts and behavior, know your strengths and weaknesses, and have self-confidence.
- Self-management – The ability to control impulsive feelings and behaviors, manage your emotions in healthy ways, take initiative, follow through on commitments, and adapt to changing circumstances.
- Social awareness – The ability to understand the emotions, needs, and concerns of other people, pick up on emotional cues, feel comfortable socially, and recognise the power dynamics in a group or organization.
- Relationship management – The ability to develop and maintain good relationships, communicate clearly, inspire and influence others, work well in a team, and manage conflict.
How will it be shown to you?
It will rate you on all 4 areas of emotional intelligence. This is brilliant if you want to improve your awareness of others and also yourself – as you can focus on your weaknesses and strengths. As shown in the chart below.
3. Multiple Intelligences
How is this shown?
You will see a graph with the results of your dominate intelligences. As it shows in the example below, the participant is high on Logical, Verbal and Thinker.
4. Holland Occupational Code
The Science Behind MAPS
Why is MAPS Important?
Try MAPS today
Email email@example.com to get a free MAPS assessment done on yourself.