Individuals are a complex combination of personality, thinking styles, attitude and emotion. In order to improve self and other’s performance, people need to be able to understand themselves and see guidelines and indicators of their baseline abilities and any improvement from it.
MAPS is a comprehensive multipurpose assessment system for developing a clear understanding about the ways our minds work, and how we may be using them inefficiently. MAPS helps you better understand yourself and how you relate to people, process information, make decisions, and function. It uses a multidimensional approach for conducting a comprehensive assessment resulting in a set of indicators for personality, thinking and styles, multiple and emotional intelligence and academic and occupational direction.
MAPS integrates four of the best assessment instruments and tools, to help individuals, educators, consultants, and managers improve their performance. It provides a multi-dimensional and comprehensive analysis in one single assessment, reducing the need for multiple assessments
MAPS is not a personality or psychometric test. It is an instrument designed to explore aspects of behavior, thinking style, learning preference, academic & career direction and motivation.
Features of MAPS
MAPS is not a test – It is an assessment tool that enables you to have a set of “Indicators” of four attributes.
- MAPS take about 15 minutes.
- Integrated Assessment solutions
- Based on most prominent theories and research to give you a thorough set of highly valuable tools in one instrument.
- Easy-to-use and engaging formats
- Minimize administration cost and time-to-complete
- Computer scoring and interpretation provide efficient and extensive reports
Applications of MAPS:
MAPS is a multi-dimensional assessment that evaluates thinking, learning, intelligence, behaviour and emotion.
- Leadership Development: Developing the leadership abilities and attitudes of individuals to enhances the quality of leadership within an individual or organization
- Training and Development: Using planned and unplanned learning, in order to achieve and maintain a competitive advantage for the organization.
- Career Development: Helping to gain more knowledge, skills, attitudes and behaviours that help people manage their career more effectively
- Team Building: Develop group members and their ability to work together effectively. organize and coordinate them towards a common goal
- Family and Relationship: Develop a successful, stable and strong family relationship takes a lot of time and hard work. Learn skills that create closer ties and stronger families
- Recruitment and Selection: Make sure that job holders have the right personality, thinking style, values and attitudes to help the organization achieve its objectives.
- Academic direction: Help students in the decision-making about their learning and improve their confidence and academic performance by creating a map of learning.