All organizations – whether government or business – depend on decision making to make progress; decisions arising out of selecting a logical choice from available options. Effective decision-making is crucial, whereby the ability to forecast the outcome of each option, and determine which option is the best for that particular situation.
ADM is a decision-support system based on the most widely used decision making approach in the world today and provides a powerful approach to making complex multi-dimensional decisions. It is very Systematic, Flexible, highly accurate and very easy to use.
ADM provides a powerful approach to making complex multidimensional decisions in organizations. It uses state-of-the-art method based on Multi-Attribute Decision-Making where you can identify the criteria and alternatives, and evaluate key trade-offs in an easy and straightforward manner.
ADM helps you define the objectives, goals, criteria and alternatives and then organise them into a hierarchical structure. It allows you to compare and prioritise the relative importance of the decision variables. ADM then synthesizes your judgments to arrive at a conclusion and allows you to examine how changing the weighting of your criteria affects your outcome.
ADM provides many results displays designed to give you insights and to make you feel comfortable making a final choice.
The ADM tool has
- Thousands of applications
- Structured decision process
- Measures of Consistency
- Group Decision Making Capabilities
- Multi-criteria Decision Making Capabilities
- Gives Subjective and Objective Judgments
- Is Systematic and Flexible
- Gives Qualitative and Quantitative Data
- Is a Technical and Educational Support
Benefits Of Using ADM:
- Structured and systematic decision making
- Measures consistency in judgements
- Simple, easy to-use front end with powerful processing engine
- Support group decision making for perfect consensus
- Providing integrated analysis and reporting capabilities
- Value for money
- Vast research and applications literature
- Powerful, reliable, secure and accurate
- Training and certification
- Proven and effective methodology
- Simplification and automation of essential decision process
- Technology that is constantly evolving
Take advantage of our decades of organizational reaserch and development. Download the ADM brochure; call us to discuss how this tool can aid you in better, faster and consensus driven decision making.