Effective Marketing Strategies
A powerful marketing strategy should take your business out from the crowd into an accelerating success momentum. The marketing process usually begins with creating a “messaging strategy” – determining the consistent theme or fundamental selling message that will be used in all marketing materials. This course is designed to develop an understanding of the principles and concepts of effective marketing. The key components of the marketing process from product through competitors are covered in this training course. The course includes presentation and facilitation, group discussion, group exercises, and activities.
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the principles and basic concepts of the marketing process.
- Develop effective marketing plans
- Apply elements and understand how critical it is to organizational success.
- Improve marketing and selling communication skills.
- Apply advanced marketing strategies
Identify the main obstacles to effective marketing.
Prerequisite General knowledge of the job function
Who should attend? Management and staff involved in marketing and sales.
- Introduction to marketing concepts
- Principles of Marketing
- Effective Marketing Plans
- Digital Marketing
- Marketing Budgets
- Marketing for Professional Services
- Business and Public Relations Writing
- Principles of Media Release Writing
- Principles of Online Writing
- Business & Public Relations Writing
- Media Release Writing
- Advanced marketing concepts
- Market Research for Marketers
- Measuring Marketing Performance
- Social Media Applications for Business
- Segmentation for Competitive Advantage