Communication is key to the success of every business – from understanding body language to learning active listening. A vital component of good, professional management (and leadership) is communication, in all its forms. This course is designed to meet the needs of organisations seeking to optimise their ability to communicate professionally. Combining flexibility with a personalised approach, this course will assist you with the language and communications skills necessary to ensure that you not only relay your message and ideas effectively but that it carries the impact you desire. The course focuses on core concepts vital to successful communication such as Styles of Communication, Effective Listening and Questioning, Language and Feedback and more.
By the end of this course, participants will be able to:
- Use different communication styles when needed
- Express your ideas assertively, confidently and precisely
- Ask the right questions for the right reasons
- Discover what you know about yourself and how others think of you
- Avoid misunderstandings and overcome communication barriers
- Read and interpret body language and gestures
- State the benefits to be derived from using open, probing and closed questions.
- State the importance of listening to understand